Mathematical concepts are not always easily visualized, handicapping learners who just don’t “get it.” However, Veative has created some interesting ways to bring students into the world of maths, by connecting difficult-to-grasp ideas with real world situations, all in a virtual world! When a polyhedron is no longer a flat image, but a 3D, interactive object, it starts to make more sense. When that object can be explored from the inside, spatial intelligence is activated and a deeper understanding is within the reach of learners.
VeativeVR in Education
Virtual Reality modules cover Mathematical content from Grade 6 to 12
- Transcend time and space
- Discover through 3D observation
- Venture safety into science labs
- Learn math in authentic settings
- Learn via trial and error, for deeper understanding
- Simulate roles: Be the scientist!
- Explore with guided feedback
- Encourage with in-play feedback
- Collaboration with educator
- Analytics, which inform teaching decisions